Sign in to follow this  
Heather

Help me please

Heather    0

I am going to Orlando at the end of this week and I am taking a trackable for a scout. I am going to be at Disney and then the Bonnet Creek Hilton. I have found no geocaches on property or walking distance. Does anyone know anyone there that could place a trackable for me in a geocache? My other option is to use a cab or uber to go geocaching. Thanks.

cachestacker    735

Too bad you didn't host an event 30 min before gates open.  Could have handed it off to another cacher in FL.

Let me ask THIS question.  Is the scout here or in Florida?  If the scout is here and just wants it to travel, Dip it in each of the virtual caches you visit and you can upload photos of it at each location later.  Then bring it back and put it in a cache here.  Then it has double miles and some cool caches with pictures at Disney.  And from there it will start moving.

If the scout is there, consider UBER to an of-property cache.  First ride is free on sigh-up usually up to $20 or $30 (google Uber sign-up codes if not a member).  I'm sure you can find one of appropriate size that's been found recently before close enough.

• Like 2