Sign in to follow this  
KeyResults

Trackable Event Wed May 25th, 2016

Hey, 2katz and I would like to personally invite all of you (lurkers too) to come fondle some trackables at the Willowbrook Mall Fuddruckers from 6-9 on Wed 25th.

We're giving away some sweet new trackables and we plan to enjoy swapping some stories, hints, and laughs between the discoveries. 

We wouldn't mind fondling some of your trackable stash or private collection if you haul it over.

It's been awhile since Georeyna held her last one so we thought it was time for an encore. Hope you can make it!

• Like 1

Gotcha covered Bro!  If it wasn't on the busy side of town in work hour traffic, I would come.

What a treat it was to see so many at the Trackable event last night including Houston Control (Best Collection winner) and the esteemed Mr Parker Plus (Best Trackable winner). Even the sandbox got some love by some of the kiddos. I posted a few quick snapshots of some of the folks and their trackables, I only wish I could post my EPIC photo of Parker Plus with his trackable...Alas it would be a spoiler, but I'll be able to show it privately next time we see each other in person ;)

Here's an entry for his trackable: "This award winning Trackable was truly Number One at the May 25th PnG event in NW Houston. What a treat to have it's owner Mr. Parker Plus display this multi-purpose human trackable. I have what is sure to be one of the finest photos EVER of the Owner flashing (flipping?) his trackable, but I am unable to post it since it would be a spoiler ;) EPIC as Always Mr. Parker! Thanks so much."

Anyway, it was a great turnout, thanks to all who made the long trek to the NW side, it was a treat to see you all!IMG_5519.JPGIMG_5523.JPGIMG_5521.JPGIMG_5520.JPGIMG_5522.JPGIMG_5545.JPGIMG_5524.JPG