Sign in to follow this  
jdpen74

Pet Lovers

I want to share what happened today at Bay Area Dog Park with you all. I know a handful of folks into geocaching but everyone who adores their dog/s should know. 

Several of us strangers were in the park, all dogs were behaving very well- one larger dog who was "becoming" too aggresive was handled quickly by owner. It's been an hour and Frasier's at the gate to greet a man and his large dog enter. They enter, Frasier's walking along w/new dog then a small 20 pound dog runs over, "gets to know" new dog briefly then growls and jumps at home. Man pushes little dog, reaches into his pocket and proceeds to taz this little dog! Man leashes his and quickly exits while the little dog's owner is screaming (young lady maybe 20). I immediatly call Frasier, leash him and by this time I'm so pissed off I'm shaking. By the time we make it out the gate, the guy is zooming out of parking spot- older model black corvette w/ personalized license plates.....believe that?  It says: GS ROCKS. He himself is late 40's maybe, between 6ft-6ft 2 and around 250. Dog is tall, 100+ lbs and solid black. Wish I knew the breed(s).  I'm still upset....some humans make me want to puke. 

I've never heard a tazer and was just over 100ft away. It was loud and obvious what he'd done.

Edited by jdpen74
typo

Wow. Never heard of such a thing. I hope the little dog will be ok. I wonder what recourse one has in a situation like this?

I called the # posted at entrance- robot gives options 1-5. No option on "overly aggressive human".  I circle around lot to where the 2 officers are parked and roll down my window. Officer shakes finger pointing to the direction of traffic So I shake my hands and gesture that I needed to speak w/ him. He gets on the horn and tells me "one way". (In other words, keep moving)

1 hour ago, KeyResults said:

Wow. Never heard of such a thing. I hope the little dog will be ok. I wonder what recourse one has in a situation like this?

Not sure, but after speaking with my Son who's studied law, guy could be in for a lawsuit to cover medical expenses if the dog was taken to emergency to be checkedf on. or any medical bills + attorney fees for court. Does anyone here have play dates? My neighbor and his dog come over but he's about to move.

I'd gladly sue if it were me and I despise sue-happy America but this guy needs control by some kind of force.