HoustonControl

Lone Star Reviewer

11 posts in this topic

I noticed a couple of caches on my Longest Since Last Find list were disabled today by Lone Star Reviewer.  I guess he or she is taking the place of West Texas Reviewer? 

PR getting some more help perhaps?

Lone Star Reviewer recently disabled a cache on my watch list in the Corpus/Padre area. First time I've seen that reviewer's name. Dunno if he/she is replacing West Texas. Scarlet Reviewer was doing all the disabling and archiving for several months up til now.

LSR said this:

My initial responsibilities in Texas are only focused on reviewing existing caches that have potential maintenance issues, which is quite an extensive list in itself. The review of new caches is still being handled by Prime Reviewer and West Texas Reviewer, so I defer all new cache review questions to them. I'd say that whatever information you've been given by either of those two reviewers is still valid and won't be affected by anything that I'm working on for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy your weekend. Thanks and regards,

Lone Star Reviewer

There was another reviewer jumping on caches that needed archiving since West Texas and before Lone Star --- TheScarlettReviewer.

13 hours ago, Thot said:

There was another reviewer jumping on caches that needed archiving since West Texas and before Lone Star --- TheScarlettReviewer.

She was filling in for WTR when he was sidelined with serious family issues.

1 person likes this

I recently met the WTR at a Park and Gab event.  I also was introduced to Lone Star Reviewer although I have know him for 4 years.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Manofsteel73 said:

I recently met the WTR at a Park and Gab event.  I also was introduced to Lone Star Reviewer although I have know him for 4 years.

We had PR & WTR and now we have LSR who is TW?

42 minutes ago, HoustonControl said:

We had PR & WTR and now we have LSR who is TW?

Yuuup!

We have three reviewers in Texas now, it seems.  Two to publish new caches and one to archive.