Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustKeely

Volunteers Needed for Challenge

6 posts in this topic

Hey folks, if you are coming to the Challenge and have a little bit of time to donate to helping it run smoothly, let me know.  I know I would like some help with handing out registration packets Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.  I might even need help preparing them ahead of time, if you have time available the weekend before.  Other than that, there are other areas we could use help in.  Post in this thread if  you think you might be interested in helping us pull it all together this year.

Sue and Ron can volunteer together on Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

I am excited to announce ZipperTiff will be Captaining the activity caches for the TXGA Texas Challenge! Zippy is a wonderful addition to the competition and will make this one of the best challenges ever! She will be seeking a handful of experienced people to "man" the activities, so contact her if you would like to share in the fun! Tiffany Hamilton Doyen

I could help on Saturday with registration.

1 person likes this

Show up early and ask what you can do and what you want to do and they will find you a spot.  We can use all the help we can get.

I don't know what my agenda for Saturday is, but I am willing to help with solving puzzles. I'm not the greatest at solving them but I can toss around some ideas that might give some one else the final coords 

1 person likes this