Sign in to follow this  
SockPuppet

Final coordinates for geowyz's 23-SUR

There is a person from Canada who has been trying to complete this cache. Unfortunately WP3 most likely is missing. Does anyone have the final coordinates?

4 minutes ago, HoustonControl said:

I vaguely remember it being in the vicinity of N29 44.100 W095 41.400, give or take a quarter mile.  Glad I could help!

I think it was a bit further West

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

OK, I will try that. 

Nope. She suggested fendmar. I also emailed Wendel.

Edited by SockPuppet

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I think it was a bit further West

I reexamined your coords since your numbers looked familiar and those might be correct.

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

I reexamined your coords since your numbers looked familiar and those might be correct.

I just grabbed those coords from Google Earth.  I was walking along that trail with Fendmar about, oh, 7 years ago and he pointed out the final to me.  I really could be off by hundreds of feet.

Two things going against me here, i normally don't like to give out info without a CO's consent and, i kinda hate "propping up" caches when their owners quit caching. On the other hand, the final on this one is an ammocan and may still be out there to be found. Seems kind of a shame for it to be sitting there forgotten. I have the coordinates and can pm them to you if you still need them,

• Like 2

Well, i had printed out the cache page and wrote coordinates on it. The strange part is, i had two sets of coordinates wrote down. Not sure why. Even so, i thought for sure one of them were the correct ones but have been told that neither are right. My memory is terrible so i certainly can't remember where the final was. Oh well,,,

• Like 1