Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TxGeoHunters

Funny Email

6 posts in this topic

Today I received the email below:

"Regarding GC57EAP: My Beautiful Bride Hey! So I'm in Baytown. I used the compass for you "beautiful bride" and it's leading me to a truck!!! I don't want to dig in anyone's truck... Am I doing something wrong?"

This cache is a LPC I messaged back the cacher to lift the skirt and then they posted they found the cache, their first cache.

Welcome to the game I thought.  LOL

2 people like this

Remember the day you were that confused person who scratched his head and didn't have a clue?!  :idiot2:

4 people like this

my brother showed me what to do with an LPC on my very first outing.  I remember thinking that i'd have never thought to lift the light skirt ever.  AND I know how little kids get after you do show them... they run to every light pole around looking for treasures.

I hunted all over when I encountered my first LPC. I had to go back to a friend and inquire too. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

my brother showed me what to do with an LPC on my very first outing.  I remember thinking that i'd have never thought to lift the light skirt ever.

Guys do better at getting LPC's early on as they (by nature) tend to look under or lift skirts, DNA at work!!!!

4 people like this

If only we could have stayed naive.

2 people like this