Sign in to follow this  
Cache Control

GC.com Search

Not sure if everyone knows but the old search is back.   When you click on play and the new search pops up look in the lower right corner of the picture.  A link to take me to old search is there.

I wish they would bring back the old maps as well, their current satellite choices are not so good.

I wish they would bring back the old maps as well, their current satellite choices are not so good.

What is it you wish they had?

What is it you wish they had?

I liked the google maps (sat maps) better than the choices we have now.

Google satellite is still available.  Once you have a map open, on the left margin there is a > sign.  Click it and it opens a window on the left.  At the bottom it says "Set Map Preferences".  Click that and then select Google Maps.

Google satellite is still available.  Once you have a map open, on the left margin there is a > sign.  Click it and it opens a window on the left.  At the bottom it says "Set Map Preferences".  Click that and then select Google Maps.

Crap! I had not noticed that. That took care of it. Thanks!!

Install GME and add whatever map source you want :)

http://geo.inge.org.uk/gme.htm

Thanks, that worked as well and give me more options to boot.