cachestacker

2015 Armand Bayou Spring Cleaning CITO

So I talked to my dad and he said that his trailer is unavailable for Saturday. He is letting someone else use it. He did give me some straps though so I could strap it to the top of my hardtop Jeep. I am willing to strap it on there or depending on what the bribing consists of I can do that too.

I may have an open seat, but I would prefer to take someone truly in need of going on the bayou.  This sounds harsh, but if it an out of towner, or some special case, then I would prefer them over a local who has other resources.

Edited by Baytown Bert

Awesome! We have something worked out and I am officially able to get out in the water for this event. Logging a will attend on the cache page now.

Water was like glass today the entire way.  Most of the south part of N CLAPS was pretty clean from all the heavy rains,but once you got past Spring Gully (3 N CLAPS and beyond) it was a different story.  We could be there for a long time before a noticeable dent was made.  We rounded up a bunch of trash, though and had a great time.

Bert made the weather ideal for paddling. And looking at the weather now (tornado alerts and lots of lightning) we had a great window to do what we did.  Thank you all for coming!  Sadly, the kid's jeep/car couldn't be CITOed.

9c2e3d4c-23ee-4511-8c4f-7b19455991f7.jpg

c1debe7f-f1eb-4a43-983e-beb5f8a72fef.jpg

7e04321f-d570-414f-ba84-51b97e96a63f.jpg