Sign in to follow this  
cachestacker

FREE NCEES Surveyor Trackable

GO HERE:  http://www.geocaching.com/ncees/request.aspx

Request an NCEES Surveyor Trackable

Request your own NCEES Surveyor Trackable to hide in a geocache by filling out the form below. You must be 18 years or older to request a trackable. NCEES Surveyor Trackables can only be mailed to addresses in the U.S. and will be sent only while supplies last, receipt is not guaranteed. The contact information that you provide will be shared with NCEES and become subject to their privacy policy. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. By requesting a trackable, you agree to place it in a geocache within two weeks of receiving it.

• Like 1

Thanks, CS! I just filled out the form, so let's hope I get one this time! (I never did get one of those Michelin ones  :tickedoff: )

• Like 1

Me too.  I wonder how they will decide.  Will they favor people who claim an interest in surveying, or will they reward brutal honesty?

We are sorry to say that our supply has run out!

We have sent all the NCEES Surveyor Trackables out to new homes and hopefully to caches near you. While we can't send you your own anymore, you can on the lookout for them by tracking their latest movements.