Sign in to follow this  
sugarlandians

Road trip

Been a long time since we have posted here, but we  just completed a 4,088 mile road trip!

Won't say that we are working on getting a cache in every state, but it is beginning to look that way,

We got caches this last week in KS, NE, SD, WY, ND MN, (Canada, just for the hell of it), IA and MO.
The main point of this trip was to see Mount Rushmore, but as long as we are out there, why not

pick up 68 caches?  Had a great time and ready to go again.  Turned over 2,300 caches, and now have 2,316.

Edited by sugarlandians
  • Like 4

amberita13    186

That is pretty awesome! How did you break up the drive to not get a anti-zombie-rigamortis? Just curious for our future travels!  :D

I have to admit, when I read your title I was partly hoping you were suggesting we all get in a Scooby-van & hit the road in the future  :lol:

• Like 2

That is pretty awesome! How did you break up the drive to not get a anti-zombie-rigamortis? Just curious for our future travels!  :D

I have to admit, when I read your title I was partly hoping you were suggesting we all get in a Scooby-van & hit the road in the future  :lol:

Who said we broke it up? We were zombies at the end of every day....we drove 8 to 11 hours every day.

amberita13    186

Who said we broke it up? We were zombies at the end of every day....we drove 8 to 11 hours every day.

That. is. insane!

:startled: 

(I can barely sit through a 2 hr movie to watch Annabelle last weekend without cramping up...)