Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dental Hygienist and a Dentist

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It seems to have become an outgoing problem with finding a good hygienist and a good dentist. If anything the dentist is easier to find than the hygienist. Some people have dentists that do not even have a hygienist as they do the cleaning themselves. Of course a good hygienist will using say that they do a better job which may or may not be true. It is just very frustrating to walk into an office only to find a new hygienist that may not be to your liking as they tend to not really serve as employees but as contractors.

Just wondering if I am the only one who experiences this.

Posted · Report post

I do all my own cleaning on my 6 remaining teeth.

Posted · Report post

I hang mine on the big white mint hanger so the scrubbing bubbles do their thing. Saves water also.

Posted · Report post

The hygienist at my dentist office is really amazing. I get the same person every time and she has been there for years. Very personable and the dentist herself is amazing as well. If you are looking in the Missouri City area I can give a recommendation.

ggmorton likes this

Posted · Report post

The hygienist at my dentist office is really amazing. I get the same person every time and she has been there for years. Very personable and the dentist herself is amazing as well. If you are looking in the Missouri City area I can give a recommendation.

OK. Recommend away.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Whatever you do, don't go to Bert's dentist.  Have you seen his teeth?

post-25-0-27641800-1409061428_thumb.jpg

Wait.... actually, I DO go to Bert's dentist. (who has an excellent hygienist who has been there for years, by the way)

Edited by HoustonControl
KeyResults likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

OK. Recommend away.

I use Rocky Creek Dental Care in Missouri City. The dentist who owns the practice is Dr. Jessica Ransom and her hygienist is April. Before I started going with them I use to bounce around different clinics every 6 months never going back a second time and I have been happy here for the last few years.

On a side note... If you need a boarded veterinary dentist and oral surgeon I can recommend one as well...

Edited by DangerKitties

Posted · Report post

On a side note... If you need a boarded veterinary dentist and oral surgeon I can recommend one as well...

Given Bert's photo, above, that may be more of what he needs.

amberita13 and DangerKitties like this

Posted · Report post

I think he should put in those teeth when he see his hygienist. :D.

Dr. Platt spent 20 minutes fitting my Bubba teeth in this last time after I had to have my front teeth rebuilt.  Remember I all, but knocked them out geocaching?  He said it was the most fun he's had in many a year.