Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A humble request - vote for me!

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

To everyone who voted for me, here is the trackable number to the uber-cool geocoin Groundspeak sent me.  Feel free to discover it as a reward for your vote!  HQAF3F  I TOLD YOU A VOTE WOULD BRING A REWARD!

Posted · Report post

Well done Bert. Clearly, this deal was rigged! ;) (kidding)

Posted · Report post

Ok, so how to we get Bert back in the running for next month?? He hands down deserves to win!

Posted · Report post

There are many much more accomplished cachers than me and that is undeniable.  I am simply a master of self-promotion and that is the truth.  Our area has folks who have upwards of many, many finds and are icons of geocaching.  They've been faithfully finding caches for years and attending and publishing events, placing and maintaining caches, and spreading good will everywhere they go.  They far eclipse the person who won and me and are much more deserving of the title than I am.  I say, put your vote on one of these folks and let's grab one for Texas.

DangerKitties likes this

Posted · Report post

BB--you may certainly nominate someone else, and we may certainly nominate you again--or didn't you like the swag?   :angel:

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

The swag was very cool.  I hope everyone logs the trackable I posted.  What I would really like to see though is attendance at this event:

GC5156Y▼ BB's Geocaching Event & Instructor 101 Workshop!

This would benefit the game tremendously, much more than an honorary title of geocacher of the month, IMO.  Congrats to Zoothornrollo for teaching a class with a good turn out.

GASTX likes this