Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12th Annual Texas Challenge Trackable

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey, did anyone sign this thing? I've been trying to "discover it" and it's a no go.

post-2333-0-65993600-1396535110_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

I thought that was the "log" for the event.  It's the event GC code, not a trackable.  Or is there a trackable elsewhere on it?

JuleeD likes this

Posted · Report post

I saw it but didn't realize it was the log, so I didn't sign it.  Hope they don't delete my attended log!

Posted · Report post

Ah, I see. I thought it was a trackable. Since it's the log I'm glad I signed it!

Posted · Report post

I AM going to make that silver ammo can of ours trackable, though!  Then take it around to events!  Right now it has the scorecards from 2013 and 2012 in it - hoping to get 2014's in there soon. As soon as I get a hold of those puppies, I am going to put the results in a spreadsheet and share it with everybody who is interested.

Huff-Suter, Kalvey, mztrob and 3 others like this

Posted · Report post

I AM going to make that silver ammo can of ours trackable, though!  Then take it around to events!  Right now it has the scorecards from 2013 and 2012 in it - hoping to get 2014's in there soon. As soon as I get a hold of those puppies, I am going to put the results in a spreadsheet and share it with everybody who is interested.

I'm interested!!! I figure we at least beat the team that stopped for shopping and lunch. ;)

Kalvey and mztrob like this

Posted · Report post

I would be interested in our numbers also, even though one of our ladies had a CENTEX score card and didn't change it

Posted · Report post

When we scored for the 2011 Challenge, we used an Excel spreadsheet.  We were able to save the results and send them electronically to all the team captains right away.  I wonder why Centex can't do that?

Jhawk! and JustKeely like this

Posted · Report post

I have actually done that.  According to HER, Tom has them! 

Tom confirmed this.  They are in a box in Selma - near Austin.  I offered to go get them but he is going out of town for two weeks when I am available to come get them.  Anyone traveling near San Antonio/Selma soon?  He was going to pass them out at the Roundup.

Julie said she has a spreadsheet of the scores, but she is on a cruise right now (lucky dog!) and won't be back until after the 15th.

Posted · Report post

Cant wait for the scorecards!!!

Posted · Report post

Waiting until Roundup is ridiculous.  There should have been no reason that the scorecards couldn't have been given to the team captains the weekend of the challenge unless they were afraid of some screwups that might cause some controversy.  At that point it's really too late to do anything about it so it shouldn't matter. 

Jhawk! and DangerKitties like this

Posted · Report post

So, I am no closer to getting the scorecards. I do have the spreadsheet of the scores, though.  I was going to post them, but Jason thinks we should get the scorecards first to compare. There are things that don't make sense on the scoring.  We knew this would be the case, right?  Probably why they didn't pass out the scorecards - it would have started a riot. 

Our highest scorers, according to the sheet, were Mrs Adventure777 and MOS73.

DangerKitties likes this

Posted · Report post

If we PM you, are you willing to share our scores with us?  I know what Tealcat's and mine should be.

DangerKitties likes this

Posted · Report post

I wonder if you could tell from the scores what size squads did the best.   I think it's likely that the 4-5 person crews that are able to divide responsibilities would have the advantage but it would be nice to see numbers that confirm that it makes a difference.

Posted · Report post

If we PM you, are you willing to share our scores with us?  I know what Tealcat's and mine should be.

I wouldn't mind a copy of it... Kalvey took pictures of all the pages from our scorecard and so we can compare and make sure ours is accurate.