Sign in to follow this  
One of the Texas Vikings

Just Published

I moved to this area in 1983 and the story was still in the news at that time.  I'd forgotten the details, but I've always remembered the haunting(s) in Newport although I long ago forgot any details.  Thanks for the refresher.

This one must have been too scary for Texas Writer (or anyone else).  It still hasn't been logged. 

Kathy, I hadn't even read the story or the cache page. Just read it now. I saw it publish last night, but it was 31 miles away, and CornDoll and I chased five other FTF's that were closer. This morning I went after three in GBP (ended up being STF, but it was a fun journey). I'm not a superstitious person, so that kind of stuff doesn't even register on my meter. I don't like elevators, however (got stuck in one as a kid by myself for what seemed like forever), so if you want to scare me off, put one in an elevator. Lol. I remember when Brent submitted http://coord.info/GC4C90Y and told us all to NOT go after it at night. I have a bad habit of doing the opposite of what people tell me. That was a fun one.