Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DangerKitties

TXC2015

8 posts in this topic

Ah...so it is sitting in the queue ready to go live after this year's Challenge...that is a good idea, I hate it when annual Mega Events don't have the next one ready to be published right at the end of the current year one.  We'll rotate through the various areas - so the next one should be West Tx's turn...then East TX?  Then us?

Ah...so it is sitting in the queue ready to go live after this year's Challenge...that is a good idea, I hate it when annual Mega Events don't have the next one ready to be published right at the end of the current year one.  We'll rotate through the various areas - so the next one should be West Tx's turn...then East TX?  Then us?

If memory serves, SETX is 2016......

San Angelos was our first one.  Did that and then spent a week in Big Bend canoeing.  Was a great vacation, but I really really really wish I knew about the Texas county challenges because we didn't stop for anything but earth caches along the way.   My wife, however, is very very very glad I didn't know about the Texas counties challenge.