Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SETX Hunt Team T shirts 2014

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

post-246-0-23170000-1390270207_thumb.png

Hey guys!  Gary, aka Texas Dream Weaver, created this artwork for our shirt design this year.  What do you think?  Do you like the text, or do you have suggestions on anything else you would like it to say?  

Attached is a mockup of the shirt design (edited:  sorry for the confusion, I was doing the pics wrong).

post-246-0-46688300-1390270229_thumb.jpe

If you could please respond with words of approval or suggestions for improvement, that would be most awesome.  I think it looks great, personally!  We had decided we liked grey t-shirts at our meeting last week, but at home, we think this shirt design would like mighty fine on a black shirt as well.  So let us know what you think of the color choices as well.  If there are no suggestions for improvement, I can send these to the t shirt shop and try to have them back by March 2 for our next gathering.  I will accept shirt size requests by PM, facebook and email at justkeely@gmail.com.

Posted · Report post

The pictures aren't working for me at the moment.

Posted · Report post

The pictures look good, and grey or black sound good.  When we message you with sizes, do we need to specify grey or black?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I forgot to mention color preference.

I prefer grey, if it turns out to be a hot sunny day, I don't want to be running around in a black shirt.

Edited by TAZ427

Posted · Report post

I love the design. I think it would look good on either grey or black. Either one is OK with me.

Posted · Report post

I think it would look good on either gray or black. Either one is OK with me.

Posted · Report post

I likey,,,, what about the people who aren't hunting?

green-eyed likes this

Posted · Report post

Do you want the front of the shirt to just say, SouthEast Texas Team?  Or SETX Team? 

(Only thing with that last one is, some people don't read that the same way as the rest of us - if you are dyslexic or read it too fast you might get the wrong idea!)

Dhaulaghiri likes this

Posted · Report post

Also, please send me sizes/color preferences.  You can post on here or contact me personally via the methods mentioned above.

Posted · Report post

Do you want the front of the shirt to just say, SouthEast Texas Team?  Or SETX Team? 

(Only thing with that last one is, some people don't read that the same way as the rest of us - if you are dyslexic or read it too fast you might get the wrong idea!)

I have plans for that week so won't be able to make it to the challenge this year. Won't be hunting because of this so either Southeast Texas Team or SETX Team works for me. Even though i won't be making it over to Bastrop, i will be there in spirit so want to definitely get a tshirt in size LARGE. I agree, the gray might be better since it doesn't seem to get as hot when the sun hits it.

Posting here but can pm you if need be with my order.

Thanks JustKeely!

Posted · Report post

I don't think it'll be too hot in March and black is slenderizing. :notme:

Posted · Report post

How much will these T-shirts be? or will it depend of how many people buy them?

Posted · Report post

As a proud father of a Dyslexic child, I'm fine with SETX Team.  I'll do anything to bring a smile to my son's face.

Kalvey and VossX2 like this

Posted · Report post

How much will these T-shirts be? or will it depend of how many people buy them?

Price breakdown does depend on how many people buy them, but in recent years we have usually gotten them between $10-15 each.  Last year, we paid an average of $7 each for shirts.

Posted · Report post

With teeth like that...does this animal eat...chicken?  :coolsmiley:

Only if its free-range chicken :)

Posted · Report post

I am going to try to get some of both colors.  We can be pink, black and grey altogether as our team colors.  I do need sizes, though, if you want a shirt!  Gotta send a list to the printers!

mztrob likes this