Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pasadena

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

As big as Pasadena is, there are very few caches there.  A city this size could use about ten dedicated geocachers hiding caches.

Posted · Report post

I've just been waiting for other cachers to discover Pasadena.  I'm always on the lookout for interesting places for new locations

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Neal, if you were to remove your caches from Pasadena,there would only be about 6 in the entire city.

Posted · Report post

I'm in Pasadena frequently on weekdays; IMO there are some real quality hides there currently. Unless ParkerPlus gets me to stop & look around I notice Pasadena becomes a blur for me...driving from point A to point B like every other muggle  :-\

I'll start picking my brain...

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Under the assumption most of you have a nuvi or something for an automotive gps in your vehicle. You can load thousands of caches as poi and they will display on your automotive gps while driving. I run into a lot that way while running errands. Then grab my handheld to actually go get the cache.

Posted · Report post

Gotta say, I'm not feeling it just yet.  For every cool one Like "Lady Liberty in Texas" there are some serious turkeys like "A

Bird in the Hand" GC2KKHA. I can see putting a bunch of new caches out into the world, to set them setup in November, but less is more, and quality is better than quantity.

Posted (edited) · Report post

to Clan Stand

I have a nuvi 50lm, I wish I knew how to do that, at 74yrs old I`m not the most savy on some of this technology. Could you give me a hint on how to do this, if possible.

Growing old is a bitch, yeah.:-)

Edited by artandbevr

Posted · Report post

to Clan Stand

I have a nuvi 50lm, I wish I knew how to do that, at 74yrs old I`m not the most savy on some of this technology. Could you give me a hint on how to do this, if possible.

Growing old is a bitch, yeah.:-)

Will be glad to. You will need a couple of pieces of software (all free). PM me an email address and I can walk you though it. I dont want to hijack this thread to much.