Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Black Friday Specials

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you find a geocaching related Black Friday Special --- put it here.  I know that Traveling Geek already posted the Bass Pro Shop Ammo Can, but I thought one thread for everything might be easier.

So my first contribution is at REI:  

Garmin GPSMAP 62s GPS for $199.99

of course you need to be an REI Member ($20) 

Posted · Report post

Oops, the 62S special is over.  I was very tempted to buy one as a backup since that was a good price, but I already have 5 GPSr's and a smartphone, so how much backup does one need?

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

Red Head Jeans at Bass Pro $9.99

500 count Winchester 22LR $25. Limited to 300 boexs per store one box per person so bring you entire clan.

Edited by SockPuppet

Posted · Report post

Not a black Friday special but it is ongoing until supplies are gone. Most of us use rechargeable batteries but if not, Energizer and Walmart have a deal where you buy two packs of batteries and then used the codes on them to get a $10 Walmart gift card. The batteries are AA and AAA in 8 packs, C and D sizes in 4 packs, and 9volts in 2 packs. Comes out to less than $5 for the two packs.

http://energizerbunnywalmart.young-america.com/home

Posted · Report post

Oops, the 62S special is over.  I was very tempted to buy one as a backup since that was a good price, but I already have 5 GPSr's and a smartphone, so how much backup does one need?

Online today it said they were out but you could buy it on backorder for the same price.

Posted · Report post

The Academy flyer in the paper also lists a Garmin 62s for $199.99

Posted · Report post

Sterling McCall Toyota is having a $1 used car sale (well sort of). You sit in the car you want and the salesman will come by and mark the price. You get the first option to buy if you are in the driver seat. Second option goes to whoever is sitting in the passenger seat if the driver opts not to buy. Interesting concept. AT least 3 cars will be $1. I would think if you want the $1 car you should choose the worst car available like the pink Pinto Wagon.

Dhaulaghiri and green-eyed like this