Shane Valentine

Help! :)

20 posts in this topic

I started again to find my first cache but I can't find it! I know its right in my face but ugh muggles! Lol help?

Now you are hooked!  Congratulations

YEAH FOR YOU!!!!

I am hooked I was so excited I kinda felt like Harry Potter going to the prohibited area haha all those ppl watching thank God I took my nephew with me, I didn't look like a creep haha

Way to go!  O0

Good point abt high muggle areas. Great idea to cache w another to look less threatening or suspicious. Unless of course you're both wearing black hoodies and dark glasses and carrying machetes :D

Yeah - today I found myself going after a cache at the public library here in Ft Worth. It was in the Children's Section of the library. And since all Libraries are pretty empty these days, I was pretty obvious to the librarian asking me if she could help me as this middle aged white guy was going solo into the kid section of the library. Having a pardner woulda reduced my creep factor for them.

2 people like this

I told the truth. At least a version if it. I'm an architect in town for the convention and was just "researching" the building.

1 person likes this

Sweet move lol well I look way too young to lie about a profession so instead I take kids with me haha who can say something to me when I have kids with me playing scavenger hunt? Lol

Yeah - today I found myself going after a cache at the public library here in Ft Worth. It was in the Children's Section of the library. And since all Libraries are pretty empty these days, I was pretty obvious to the librarian asking me if she could help me as this middle aged white guy was going solo into the kid section of the library. Having a pardner woulda reduced my creep factor for them.

Which cache... I gotta do that one next time I am in FtW

Yeah - today I found myself going after a cache at the public library here in Ft Worth. It was in the Children's Section of the library. And since all Libraries are pretty empty these days, I was pretty obvious to the librarian asking me if she could help me as this middle aged white guy was going solo into the kid section of the library. Having a pardner woulda reduced my creep factor for them. Which cache... I gotta do that one next time I am in FtW
GC4PZ4T - FWL:Peter Rabbit Says Hello Turns out the Library placed the cache. I didn't actually get to sign the log since the door to the courtyard it was in was locked.

Ahh, it is new. No wonder I haven't gone for it.

how is that cache still active inside a building?  the only one I've gotten was archived shortly after when PR discovered it was inside...

I've found several caches inside of libraries.  Maybe PR doesn't know about all of them...

The ones that I have done in libraries were multis.  First stage outside often with a code, the second stage inside the library.

This one was in a private court outside the building but required you to go through the building. Not a multi. They just had the door locked.