Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help! :)

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I started again to find my first cache but I can't find it! I know its right in my face but ugh muggles! Lol help?

Posted · Report post

Now you are hooked!  Congratulations

Posted · Report post

I am hooked I was so excited I kinda felt like Harry Potter going to the prohibited area haha all those ppl watching thank God I took my nephew with me, I didn't look like a creep haha

Posted · Report post

Good point abt high muggle areas. Great idea to cache w another to look less threatening or suspicious. Unless of course you're both wearing black hoodies and dark glasses and carrying machetes :D

Posted · Report post

Yeah - today I found myself going after a cache at the public library here in Ft Worth. It was in the Children's Section of the library. And since all Libraries are pretty empty these days, I was pretty obvious to the librarian asking me if she could help me as this middle aged white guy was going solo into the kid section of the library. Having a pardner woulda reduced my creep factor for them.

Posted · Report post

I told the truth. At least a version if it. I'm an architect in town for the convention and was just "researching" the building.

green-eyed likes this

Posted · Report post

Sweet move lol well I look way too young to lie about a profession so instead I take kids with me haha who can say something to me when I have kids with me playing scavenger hunt? Lol

Posted · Report post

Yeah - today I found myself going after a cache at the public library here in Ft Worth. It was in the Children's Section of the library. And since all Libraries are pretty empty these days, I was pretty obvious to the librarian asking me if she could help me as this middle aged white guy was going solo into the kid section of the library. Having a pardner woulda reduced my creep factor for them.

Which cache... I gotta do that one next time I am in FtW

Posted · Report post

Yeah - today I found myself going after a cache at the public library here in Ft Worth. It was in the Children's Section of the library. And since all Libraries are pretty empty these days, I was pretty obvious to the librarian asking me if she could help me as this middle aged white guy was going solo into the kid section of the library. Having a pardner woulda reduced my creep factor for them. Which cache... I gotta do that one next time I am in FtW
GC4PZ4T - FWL:Peter Rabbit Says Hello Turns out the Library placed the cache. I didn't actually get to sign the log since the door to the courtyard it was in was locked.

Posted · Report post

how is that cache still active inside a building?  the only one I've gotten was archived shortly after when PR discovered it was inside...

Posted · Report post

I've found several caches inside of libraries.  Maybe PR doesn't know about all of them...

Posted · Report post

The ones that I have done in libraries were multis.  First stage outside often with a code, the second stage inside the library.

Posted · Report post

This one was in a private court outside the building but required you to go through the building. Not a multi. They just had the door locked.