Baytown Bert

Archiving One Huge Smile to redesign

57 posts in this topic

I was thinking of hosting an event called *Meet to do the TE of TEXAS*, then another called, *let us X out Texas, then another called, well not sure what the last one would be called.

I don't want to go all military on Texas...just take our time.  If people want to quit at certain times...they can.  I guess it would be an *AT your own pace* hunt.  I will figure something out.

2 people like this

I was thinking of hosting an event called *Meet to do the TE of TEXAS*, then another called, *let us X out Texas, then another called, well not sure what the last one would be called.

I don't want to go all military on Texas...just take our time.  If people want to quit at certain times...they can.  I guess it would be an *AT your own pace* hunt.  I will figure something out.

Next event ... "Don't be a AS ......"

2 people like this

I was thinking of hosting an event called *Meet to do the TE of TEXAS*, then another called, *let us X out Texas, then another called, well not sure what the last one would be called.   I don't want to go all military on Texas...just take our time.  If people want to quit at certain times...they can.  I guess it would be an *AT your own pace* hunt.  I will figure something out. Next event ... "Don't be a AS ......"
only took about 4 hrs for someone to jump on that one. lol
1 person likes this

OKAY!  It was Kirbydox's idea to archive it...  :angel:

OKAY!  It was Kirbydox's idea to archive it...  :angel:

Bert, you are not gonna be let off so easily!!  LOL!!!  All is good, my friend, all is good!! 

I am one of the COs of the One Hugh Smile series and just learned of this discussion. I was kinda shocked to see/hear what was being "planned".   I saw Kirbydox at the Park & Gab on 11/26 and nothing was said.

??????????????

Nothing is being planned.