Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Kemah Events - Sat. Oct. 19th

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yes, fun events. I only wish I hadn't been in so much pain and could think straight. I'm not used to being in pain like that....being a pain maybe, but not being IN pain. :)  Good to see everybody and meet lots of cachers I hadn't met before (OHL Hockey Guy, ClanStan the Power Box Cacher O0 , Skunkonthefog, Drew8, Crossmage, Phoenix Lady, Mr. and Mrs. ATMA, and a few others). And there was even an FTF for the day. Woo hoo. Great day, folks.

KeyResults likes this

Posted · Report post

Yes, fun events. I only wish I hadn't been in so much pain and could think straight. I'm not used to being in pain like that....being a pain maybe, but not being IN pain. :)  Good to see everybody and meet lots of cachers I hadn't met before (OHL Hockey Guy, ClanStan the Power Box Cacher O0 , Skunkonthefog, Drew8, Crossmage, Phoenix Lady, Mr. and Mrs. ATMA, and a few others). And there was even an FTF for the day. Woo hoo. Great day, folks.

Oh, so that's what it was..... thought you looked a little distracted! Hope you're OK again!

Posted · Report post

@ Texas Write, how did you hurt yourself?

@Cachestacker..thanks for the great event.  It was very cool and the restaurant was *DA Bomb*  I wish I could have made the first event buy my new boss has the *whip to our backs* and I usually come home dead tired.  I was preparing to go to the second event while y'all were scaling the mountain!!

@JuleeD..A million thank you's for locating my phone.  When I realized I lost it, which was two caches away, I went back to the restaurant, of course not there, then I went to the ATT store, which was tracking it and alerted me that it was in Galveston by the railroad track.  I was thinking someone from the event picked it up and was caching in Galveston.  That *Find Me* option works great!  Anywho, I ended up getting the latest iPhone because was time.  I still need my old iPhone because I was told I could sell it, eventhough the button on the phone does not work good.

Thanks to all for a fun day yesterday!! 

Posted · Report post

Make sure you grab photos off the event pages.  :angel:   Just sayin'...

Posted · Report post

Oh... there's one more there that is better than this one...  :angel: