Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
log dawgs

Last Chance Magellan Raffle

16 posts in this topic

Lasty chance to enter a raffle for a Magellan Explorist 710 GPS.  All proceeds go to the TXGA eductation department.  $5 each or if you buy 4 I will buy the 5th for you.  If you are interested at all email me.  Logdawgs@gmail  If not have a nice day and sorry its not a Garmin.

Garmin told us to **** off.  Seriously they did.  Magellan has been extremely nice and is working with us on a few different aspects. 

Like getting at least *one* unit out in the field.  :2funny:

Hey - I bought a ticket.  It'll be the best $5 Magellan you can buy.  Wait - do I have any competition?  Where there any other suckers out there?

georeyna likes this

Hey - I bought a ticket.  It'll be the best $5 Magellan you can buy.  Wait - do I have any competition?  Where there any other suckers out there?

Just bought a ticket, now it is a 50/50 deal.  :stirpot:

I bought one a few weeks ago.  Brandon has been begging me for a GPS so this would be nice to win but I only bought one out of how many sold?!?! 

Garmin told us to **** off.  Seriously they did.  Magellan has been extremely nice and is working with us on a few different aspects. 

Typical Garmin.  That's why I do my best to avoid their products (although I do have a Zumo for the motorcycles).

Love it!!!  Too funny!