Getting to Know You Fellow geocacher: Things that influenced you life

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Shut up Donnie. You don't know what you are talking about.

My college days were spent watching grasshopper and Master Po.

master_po

Edited by SockPuppet

Posted · Report post

Always loved these guys:

muppet-show.jpg

me too.  miss piggy was my hero when I was powerdog02's age. 

Posted · Report post

My oldest daughter was attached to a Miss Piggy stuffed animal that was a giveaway at at fast food restaurant, Somehow she lost it but I was lucky enough to find a new one at a garage sale but by that time it was no big deal to her

Posted · Report post

temple_grandin_01.jpg

Temple Grandin has probably inspired me more than anybody else.  I already knew I wanted to commit my life to making the world a better place for animals, but she showed me that someone could actually make an entire career out of that.

TravelingGeek likes this

Posted · Report post

Grizzly Adams, buck Rogers - princess ardala, Walt whitman, hd Thoreau, 1984, Zora neale Hurston, siouxie and the banshees, janes addiction, L7, nancy drew, and my grandmother who could carry a calf on her hip and make it look like nothing.

heftydude and green-eyed like this

Posted · Report post

Louis L'Amour, Jim Kjelgaard, Robert Fulghum, Bill Lentz, Jack London, Brent Westbrook, John Eldredge, Tommy Williams....some were authors, and some were just people that were placed in my path for a season and their names would make no sense to anyone but me....unless you knew that I shouldn't even be here today, and some of these people played a part.

Other influencers: Mr. Blackwell and his Westwood FIshing Camp, the late LeRoy Theune, my CPA who happens to be the sister that I never had, Tracey Wallace (the other sister I never had), Patch Adams, Neo, William Wallace, and Mike Hayes.