Post IN THE QUEUE teasers here

367 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The 20 caches that I had in the queue aren't teasers anymore!

Posted · Report post

The 20 caches that I had in the queue aren't teasers anymore!

And I had an error in the coordinates for MD#18, but it has been corrected.   :-[

Posted · Report post

Something had removed MD#4, but I put out a new container today.

In these woods coordinates jump around.  I updated a couple of them today, but I'm sure that I could do the same thing in a week and they would be different again.  The time of day might matter as well.

Congratulations to TexasWriter and Corndoll on FTF on nearly all of them!

Posted · Report post

Something had removed MD#4, but I put out a new container today.

In these woods coordinates jump around.  I updated a couple of them today, but I'm sure that I could do the same thing in a week and they would be different again.  The time of day might matter as well.

Congratulations to TexasWriter and Corndoll on FTF on nearly all of them!

Number 4 is the only one we didn't get despite two trips up to Huntsville and lots of time spent looking for it. We were caching College Station all day yesterday, and when we saw your update about replacing the missing cache, we drove over to Huntsville from College Station after we finished our caching. That drive is about as long as the drive from our house (about an hour one way), but we wanted to finish the series off. We were ten miles from Huntsville when the Cachateers log came in that they got the FTF on it while they were out there. We were very bummed about that considering the time we had spent looking for the missing cache (would've helped if they'd thrown up a quick field log when they grabbed it). Anyway, there was no easy way to divert from the road path we'd already committed to, so we finished the drive to Huntsville so that we could go south on I-45 toward home. Ironically, when we were halfway home, the Cachateers had three caches publish up in Sam Houston National Forest, so we turned back around and went and grabbed FTF's on those three. Irony is a funny thing....

Posted · Report post

It PR just disabled this one before publishing. He must have a crush on me. 9 published caches and 13 archived caches before he publishes them. I am seeing if I can have the must archived before published caches. 365 is now published after I had to make corrections to the wording.

Posted · Report post

Does he archive them or just temp disable?  You need to quit including links to your Amway store in your cache descriptions! :laugh:

Posted · Report post

Does he archive them or just temp disable?  You need to quit including links to your Amway store in your cache descriptions! :laugh:

He archives them. Surprised me when he just temporary disabled that one. Guess he figured since ground speak tells me good luck over turning PR. Then the see my case and over turn him. He will not keep me down.

Posted · Report post

TW's actually doing a puzzle cache?

He must have stolen it from somewhere, that Neanderthal! Lol

Dhaulaghiri likes this

Posted · Report post

I wonder if and when.   8.gif

365 Consecutive Days of finding a Cache

I'll have to hit that when the next time Im in the area. 

Posted · Report post

When Cap'n Stinkin' feels the call of nature, he, well, follows his instincts, or in stinks! The result is always impressive!

Cap_zpse443dd15.jpg

Posted · Report post

Show me a geocacher who hasn't lifted a leg while caching and I'll show you a poser!

leg_zps24ea1bba.jpg

amberita13 likes this

Posted · Report post

Imagine you are in the woods and you walk up on your doppelganger and they are looking for the very same cache as you!

Dop_zpsfe32a6a3.jpg

amberita13 and CANINE QUEEN like this

Posted · Report post

Show me a geocacher who hasn't lifted a leg while caching and I'll show you a poser!

leg_zps24ea1bba.jpg

Those pictures that TheBasty posts crack me up. Who carries a horse's head around with him????:2funny:

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

They are a very fun couple.

Geocaching is fun.  I mean it is real fun and great friends make it even better!

3_zps740261eb.jpg

Edited by Baytown Bert
green-eyed and Kirbydox like this

Posted (edited) · Report post

They are a very fun couple.

That "couple" in the center picture are pretty fun too! (Hey! I recognize that pic and JuleeD's foot placement still cracks me up too. Never noticed when I took the pic.)

Edited by Kirbydox

Posted · Report post

Only berserk & rabid cachers go on a kayak maintenance run in the heart of winter! Cachestacker is clearly delusional!

Kev_zps23a5386c.jpg

Kirbydox and cachestacker like this