Baytown Bert

Post IN THE QUEUE teasers here

367 posts in this topic

bnbbgbnbfnnvfnbebbfhbdfqswbnwnfhbmbfwbbfbgnbbghbbvbnbhnndbbenemhbhgqcdvddvbbvqaaqsqfdnenqsbdqcvcmvfbbfbmemfqzdfqsqdvqxqffmvffnbqdvffvbfqsvbnvddvqsqvdvcqxvqdmbnvdbdbvvbvqfbvvcdvcfdbbvvdbmbdbmqfdcqefmbmddvcmbvgnbdaaqsqqbddnnbqcnbbbnfbbbndbbbmfbbbds

Bfmbfhhnbnwvghedbdsqssbdvcdvdmnbmsdvfb

bwfmqscsbnbqdnbdbdnwbnfmgnbdbnbnhbbqvswwvnbhbgbwndfmvbwbdvnqdbmfnbdmdqvmdbwbwbbnbfbcssvqchfgdnscqfbwbnmdzvsdqfvvbcvmbbdvgbbnvdbdbnffvqvscnhbbgbbhhbhbbhghhgnbbhbfdbbghvgrfebhhbhbghhghbhbhngbhnnbbmbbghbfhnnnhhnhhhhjnbhhnghhnhwggwhbhbhfbdaaqqqqghhwghhgmdhngmhhmfhhbqhghhjhgmhhhjhhhgnmhewbhghgbthwbhfgbhggfggnhgwhjhhhghff

Maybe she's been abducted by aliens on the ET highway and it's in Morse code?

Edited by Baytown Bert

Head off to my two letter boxes in Deer Park & then hop on over to the "puzzle" bonus cache...all the "puzzle" credit but none of the puzzle work...just sayin'.

(PS: most people say bonus location is off, but don't struggle to find GZ; must be one of those "typical GZ" hides :P)

The CLAPS Cachin' on the Bayou Post-Mega Paddle Event

After the Mega Event is over -- come paddle!
Pick up a bunch of 5T caches! Pet an alligator!*

(I'm going to need some experienced CLAPS paddlers to volunteer to lead groups of paddlers to different areas of the series for this event.  Please let me know if you can fill this role.)

Be sure to check out the coin on the GCF registration page -- in the shop.  

Bert has promised the water hyacinth is going away and it should look like it does in this photo.

3ccf16a1-2f83-4f4b-ace5-824f1557a4b9.jpg

The CLAPS Cachin' on the Bayou Post-Mega Paddle Event

After the Mega Event is over -- come paddle!

Pick up a bunch of 5T caches! Pet an alligator!*

(I'm going to need some experienced CLAPS paddlers to volunteer to lead groups of paddlers to different areas of the series for this event.  Please let me know if you can fill this role.)

Be sure to check out the coin on the GCF registration page -- in the shop.  

Bert has promised the water hyacinth is going away and it should look like it does in this photo.

3ccf16a1-2f83-4f4b-ace5-824f1557a4b9.jpg

I'll be happy to help.  You might let out of towners know Pinky's Kayak Rental will deliver to Armand Bayou.

THANK YOU!

Info on Pinky's is in the attahced resource guide.  I need to get the other one or two rental places info to have at-hand.  I'll get tons of e-mails on this from people who won't read it anyway.  I'll have a standard e-mail at the ready.

THANK YOU!

Info on Pinky's is in the attahced resource guide.  I need to get the other one or two rental places info to have at-hand.  I'll get tons of e-mails on this from people who won't read it anyway.  I'll have a standard e-mail at the ready.

Maybe my Former kayak-instructor skills and endless stamina will come in handy.... READ: I'll volunteer!

Head off to my two letter boxes in Deer Park & then hop on over to the "puzzle" bonus cache...all the "puzzle" credit but none of the puzzle work...just sayin'.

(PS: most people say bonus location is off, but don't struggle to find GZ; must be one of those "typical GZ" hides :P)

Hello!

Oh, PS: forgot to mention I don't own a 'yak! But I'll be happy to take a newbie along in a rental ;)

Or I could do a group kayak Texas style 101, LOL

I just submitted a 7 cache Archery series, named after archery terms just outside the Baytown city limits.  They range in size from micro to small to 3 regular containers.

I also submitted 1 in Highlands today as well.  Many more caches to come

westworld_zps64e8baab.jpg

When I first saw this it reminded me of something...but I couldn't figure out what.

Today it came to me!

Mario5.gif

(From Super Mario Bros. the movie - 1993. Today when I mentioned Lisa Frank I realized I might need to put some context to my memories...)

Baytown Bert likes this