Baytown Bert

Post IN THE QUEUE teasers here

367 posts in this topic

BB's Second Knuckle Nostril Cache!

Have you ever had one so deep that only your finger can get it out?  That's the way this cache is - real green!

knuckle_zps4e297852.jpg

GASTX likes this

OK, so I don't have cool pics like BB, but I do have the following in the queue:

'A Tribute to.....1976-1986' first 11 caches in a series to be expanded after I get back from my ski-trip in March ;)

What the *&^$^, just for the fun of it:

funny-teeth-01.jpg

"the crazy lady often found caching in a dress and heels...

That's funny, because I have often seen Mustard Devil in a dress and heels !    :2funny:

Had to get my TI99 out to solve this one. I am headed to BAYTOWN now.

Don't forget your shots !

I have my shots because I have to go through channelview to get to baytown. :)

Edited by GASTX
Baytown Bert likes this

I guessed it might be you! Smart one, I am!

It was a great cache, a fun excursion, and one of the most swag-eriffic caches I've ever seen. Y'all put some moola into that one. Great job.

Jhawk! likes this

This looks like a very interesting challenge TW! Going to have to start checking past finds to see if we're qualified yet, and if not, it will be on our "Challenge to-do list".

PR reviewed and published it less than 30 minutes after I submitted it, and it was well into the evening when I submitted it (which almost always means a next day publishing at the earliest). Gotta love that....

That Bandskelly is on an FTF terror lately. He zoomed right over and bagged that sucker last night a couple hrs after it published.

PR reviewed and published it less than 30 minutes after I submitted it, and it was well into the evening when I submitted it (which almost always means a next day publishing at the earliest). Gotta love that....

That Bandskelly is on an FTF terror lately. He zoomed right over and bagged that sucker last night a couple hrs after it published.

I know that if you place caches on late Saturday afternoons that they probably aren't going published till at least Monday evening, especially the Saturday before Easter Sunday. But I sure wish he'd hurry up and publish the three that my daughter and I placed this past Saturday... one of them is a dandy! Might need to put a filter on the email to block hate mail...  :lol:  :stirpot:

Edited by RRM10
TexasWriter and Dhaulaghiri like this

I know that if you place caches on late Saturday afternoons that they probably aren't going published till at least Monday evening, especially the Saturday before Easter Sunday. But I sure wish he'd hurry up and publish the three that my daughter and I placed this past Saturday... one of them is a dandy! Might need to put a filter on the email to block hate mail...  :lol:  :stirpot:

I hope you put the new caches out a little further south toward Houston and not up there in southern Dallas where you tend to haunt.... ;)

I hope you put the new caches out a little further south toward Houston and not up there in southern Dallas where you tend to haunt.... ;)

I am sure your 250 mile radius notification zone will pick it up just fine.   LOL

Jhawk! and TexasWriter like this