Baytown Bert

Post IN THE QUEUE teasers here

367 posts in this topic

My husband quoted you today while we were caching, so you're one shy from a complete set of great sayings!

"Trash bags and gloves will be provided, but you may want to bring a trash stick or grabber, as there may be snakes near the water and everyone knows snakes are afraid of sticks and grabbers."

~"Hint" from BB & Juleed's Baytown Block Party CITO

PS: I'm really looking forward to posing on that Lifting Leg cache like we did on the Handsome Geocacher cache! ;D

Baytown Bert likes this

They are a very fun couple.

That "couple" in the center picture are pretty fun too! (Hey! I recognize that pic and JuleeD's foot placement still cracks me up too. Never noticed when I took the pic.)

At first I thought I understood why BB doesn't like to wear underwear.  And somehow felt a bit inadequate at the same time.  But then I looked closer and realized it wasn't BB -- it was just JuleeD.  

Baytown Bert, GASTX and Kirbydox like this

Ha ha!  I just noticed that too.  In the other photo, Juleed is shooting the finger.  (Shakin' my haid!)  :angel:

PD02 is laughing his head off at the photo of juleed and her finger. 

Baytown Bert likes this

I did some maintenance on three of my first Kayak caches and added 6 new ones as well.  A total of 9 caches.  Most accessible by kayak with a few accessible by waders or mud boots depending on the season.  c74fc552-df70-499c-8f69-9edccc95caec.jpg

Show me a geocacher who hasn't lifted a leg while caching and I'll show you a poser!

leg_zps24ea1bba.jpg

Those pictures that TheBasty posts crack me up. Who carries a horse's head around with him? ???:2funny:

I love the horse head.  The expression reminds me of that scene in Animal House when they bring the horse into Dean Wormer's office.  :lol:   I've had one on my Amazon wishlist for a while.  I may even get it some day.  

HummmI know its not in Texas but lest see how fast the TexasWriter really is.     

P&G Old Hwy 90 - Burned Out Bridge

Just how many will there be? ????

I'm down with the flu. I didn't even go after one 4 miles from my house last night. I had a hot date with a commode instead.

Cache Control likes this

Poseidon's Guillotine

I hid my first cache last night. Submitted and waiting for review. Way down on the SE end of town. Fisherman will know the spot. But if your feet get wet, you better watch your neck - for our ocean overlord's justice is swift and quick.

411092-bigthumbnail.jpg

Have you ever stepped up to a place, lifted your shoe and saw a huge blob of grape bubblegum stuck to your shoe and realize you've been here before?

Air_zps4b07e929.jpg

Have you ever stepped up to a place, lifted your shoe and saw a huge blob of grape bubblegum stuck to your shoe and realize you've been here before?

Air_zps4b07e929.jpg

39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg

Have you ever stepped up to a place and all you can see is destruction and bombed out military vehicles?
Well, look around and weep. It's Mogadishu all over again, except Tom Hanks ain't there.

Mog_zpscb8e9053.jpg

It's no secret in the off-roading community that there is a rivalry between Jeeps and Toyota trucks.
This place is possibly accessible by a Toyota. (It's closer to my house in case I have to pull you out)

Tundra2_zps6870c412.jpg

Well, folks wanted to see how low we could sink. Here's your chance and if quality ain't important, you could easily go embrace this place.

family-dollar_zpsf6d5b4c4.jpg

Edited by Baytown Bert

Well, folks wanted to see how low we could sink. Here's your chance and if quality ain't important, you could easily go embrace this place.

family-dollar_zpsf6d5b4c4.jpg

I can't read the title.

Are you celebrating Chinese New Year?!  :blackeye: