Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Caption this photo!

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

"Oh the shark has...pretty teeth, dear....And it shows them...pearly white...."  

Posted · Report post

"Swanee.... how I love ya, how I love ya, my dear old swanee."

Posted · Report post

Always looking for a chance to show off his latest dance moves, Bert is teaching fellow geocachers how to "Do the Robot".

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ok, caption this one. I found my new trackable holding a few items which i found funny.I will get you started : first I eat him then I have to write it in my weight watchers food log.

post-2006-0-23614900-1378683407_thumb.jp

Edited by rozowski5

Posted · Report post

the ender dragon has had some good adventures so far.  I took him camping (shut it MD and R2), my mom furbalskia took him to visit the trains in katy and some other great locations, TW hugged him at night.  he's protected those of us who have had him from muggles like he's supposed to. 

rozowski5 likes this

Posted · Report post

the ender dragon has had some good adventures so far.  I took him camping (shut it MD and R2), my mom furbalskia took him to visit the trains in katy and some other great locations, TW hugged him at night.  he's protected those of us who have had him from muggles like he's supposed to.

Is mustard devil your brother? Oooooh. Now I get the sardonic familial resemblance.

Yes, he has had a nice life... Now what? I am scared to do anything else with him less his steady diet of gorilla glue fails him and he falls apart again! I am still trying to figure out why he was in pieces to begin. I am ready to return him safe and sound to Kirbydox so she can stick him in her carry on cooler and take him to Wisconsin.

GE -I get to see you next weekend yippee!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Is mustard devil your brother? Oooooh. Now I get the sardonic familial resemblance.

Yes, he has had a nice life... Now what? I am scared to do anything else with him less his steady diet of gorilla glue fails him and he falls apart again! I am still trying to figure out why he was in pieces to begin. I am ready to return him safe and sound to Kirbydox so she can stick him in her carry on cooler and take him to Wisconsin.

no... j-shout is my brother (obvious in name...).  and what happened to me saying "shut it R2" in the previous comment?!  ssshhhh.  I know nothing about gorilla glue. :notme:

but yes - yippee for next weekend!!!

here's the dragon camping:

45422c0e-5838-4920-bfd1-6d95487dc5f9.jpg

Edited by green-eyed

Posted · Report post

and R2 - i just remembered you've met my brother and we even cached together after the WWFM event in discovery green in may.

Posted · Report post

sardonic familial resemblance? I am not sardonic. green-eyed can tell you Im absolutely incorrigible:) a small subtle difference >:D

Posted · Report post

The new "nano cache double log roller" from a Hobbit's viewpoint

Posted · Report post

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30341-1355938116-6.

Hey Corndoll!  Want to see my FTF logs again!

Omg, that is too funny. I admit it took longer than it should've to realize that you were captioning the video on my behalf. Lol. I guess I used up all my brain power in Anahuac today. :D

Posted · Report post

"There was once in this container the fattest Cuban cigar that counterfeit money could buy."

Or,

"Can someone help me get the lid on straight? I seem to have gotten it cross-threaded somehow."

Or,

"Do you think this container is good being brown, or should I paint it neon orange like this shirt so that people can find it?" :)