Sign in to follow this  
amberita13

Amusing Containers...list?

So today I was impressed with this creative cache from the Smooch series:

photo-2.jpg

...& was wondering if anyone has a list of their most amusing containers found while caching to pass along?

(I tried the search button at the top corner but I'm historically not good at finding things that way...but I'm sure it's been asked before!)

PS: I never intended to eat the nearby muggle! 

I haven't found R5's caches yet... but knowing R2 and her creative side, I know they'll be good.  She published those about the time I stopped driving outside of this stinkin' 7 mile radius with no freeways...

I've seen one on a helo pad that I love.  Not saying where exactly to find it or what it was if you haven't found it since it's on our side of town.

Just go do any of Rathergohiking's caches.  They are all creative containers.  We seek his out over just about anyone's caches just because of the creativity.   He's up in the Woodlands area. 

• Like 1

I do miss the toilet in the middle of the woods named after a US President...

Edited by KeyResults

I remember finding a cache near some tiny houses in mid-town where the cache container was fashioned from.... uh... shall we say.... the disposable plastic applicator for a certain feminine hygiene product?  I think Donna and Elisa can back me up on this.

I remember finding a cache near some tiny houses in mid-town where the cache container was fashioned from.... uh... shall we say.... the disposable plastic applicator for a certain feminine hygiene product?  I think Donna and Elisa can back me up on this.

HC:  That one is a PP cache :  http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC1JCRQ_home-of-the-little-people

I am so glad you liked the SMOOCH container!  I am working on some more :)

We have really enjoyed Muddy Water Girls caches in Jones park - Pi being probably the fav.  She is just creative and quirky!  JPEG can also fashion a cool "container" (shocking discovery!)

I do miss the toilet in the middle of the woods named after a US President...

I have it on good authority that there is another toilet to be found in another large area series... :D

• Like 1