Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Archived caches

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How do you find an archived cache? I think the name is "Old School Learning" by username "xxxxx53"

I couldn't make out the first part of their name but it ended with a 53.

It's in the Frederiksberg area and at the same school as this cache "TC09 #16 - Rheingold a Country Schools Series"

I found it today while exploring the old school and it's in remarkably good shape. Other people have found it as late as July of this year

Thanks

Barry

Posted · Report post

How do you find an archived cache? I think the name is "Old School Learning" by username "xxxxx53"

It's in the Frederiksberg area and at the same school as this cache "TC09 #16 - Rheingold a Country Schools Series"

I found it today while exploring the old school and it's in remarkably good shape. Other people have found it as late as July of this year

Thanks

Barry

The cache is Old School Learning by speedy53 and is GC1E4BN  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=759ca857-ef04-473b-a268-32359f156650

Posted · Report post

Just leave it to Stan he has found so many he is like the forums historian.

Posted · Report post

Thanks

Barry

The cache is Old School Learning by speedy53 and is GC1E4BN  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=759ca857-ef04-473b-a268-32359f156650

HaHa I knew this was the place to locate it Thanks and the great box from "Zanzibar" is still in great shape - Wish I would have taken a picture!

Posted · Report post

Give Kathy the credit.  It was all her.

Just leave it to Stan he has found so many he is like the forums historian.