Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KIWI Golf of Baytown in the news (ch 11)

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Rep Steve Stockman announced this last week, saying it was a 1,4 billion dollar investment.  That hardly sounds realistic.

Posted · Report post

They had a display set up at the Baytown Little Theater production of Fiddler on the Roof, and were giving them away at the door (ya'll should have come).

Such a hot commodity, I may have to use mine as swag.

Posted · Report post

I got 3 of them when I was at Fiddler.  It's a slightly different design.... but they're just golf tees.  The lady was telling me how they're scientifically proven to make the ball go further and I'm thinking, "Great, now my ball will be even deeper in the woods".

Cache Control and ATMA like this

Posted · Report post

I got 3 of them when I was at Fiddler.  It's a slightly different design.... but they're just golf tees.  The lady was telling me how they're scientifically proven to make the ball go further and I'm thinking, "Great, now my ball will be even deeper in the woods".

Now mine will slice farther

ATMA and Cache Control like this

Posted · Report post

We got 2 at the Fiddler on the Roof and I gave ours to our pastor who lives in Mt. Belvieu (just moved from Baytown) and golfs

Posted · Report post

Lucky me. Maybe 20 strokes in stead of 24 to get on the green. I need some of them.

Posted · Report post

Lucky me. Maybe 20 strokes in stead of 24 to get on the green. I need some of them.

I prefer to use the metric of dividing the green fee by my score to determine the value received by playing golf. Naturally as the score goes up, so does the value. There have been some rounds as low as .25 a shot. Now that is value.

I hear tale of some guys paying upwards of $2 per shot. I mean who wants to go pay $150 and then only shoot a 75? :notme:

Posted · Report post

Paying $150 and shooting 600 will wear you and your foursome out. On the second tee they will be suggesting new hobbies for you and after the third 6-putt green they will be reaching for their sidearms