Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TEXAS FAVORITES

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Placed an image on TXGA and attempting to use a link here since it exceeds the KB limit on attachments

Two types of information is on it.

• All TX geocaches that have more than 10 favorite points(as of May2013 when I ran my last TX PQs) This amounted to almost 500 hides.
  • The top favorites of Texas, which approximated to 100 hides which had more than 22 favorite points

If this map link does not work, my apologies, and please visit the TXGA site.

Keep on geocaching and making memories.

7/29

Changed the link to the newly uploaded file on HGCS

Edited by cajunabear

Posted · Report post

I had to go log into TXGA first to open it -- but I really couldn't see any detail on the map.  I bet T4P would let you host at larger-file-size pdf version of it on here.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for letting me know. Will try to correct tomorrow was thinking of attempting to upload some related files.

Posted · Report post

I would try to upload the full size map to photobucket.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for letting me know. Will try to correct tomorrow was thinking of attempting to upload some related files.

I put you in the senior members group. You can now upload files to HGCS. Just click the file button up top in the menu.

Posted · Report post

Thanks,  I was thinking of loading a GPX file or XLS spreadsheet for those that had interest in the TOP FAVS of Texas.

Been a couple  years since I have supported a website or forum.  I am looking to publish some other maps that may have interest, i.e. power trail maps and such which I publish in my GeoChallenge State books.

I put you in the senior members group. You can now upload files to HGCS. Just click the file button up top in the menu.

post-1524-0-18843600-1375100225_thumb.jp