Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Newbies & Trackables

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I agree about the minimum found before hiding.  There was a group of what I think were teenagers who were putting out caches in peoples yards and it seemed they were doing nothing but causing trouble.  I looked at a couple as they were very close to home but decided it wasn't worth the hassle after reading other posts on their hides. 

TexasWriter likes this

Posted · Report post

Beinlause has one in his front yard and if his truck is there, it is trackable. Usmorrows have one in their front yard also. I normally get all squeemish when it comes to caches in neighborhoods, even if they plainly state it is their house.

Posted · Report post

I agree about the minimum found before hiding.  There was a group of what I think were teenagers who were putting out caches in peoples yards and it seemed they were doing nothing but causing trouble.  I looked at a couple as they were very close to home but decided it wasn't worth the hassle after reading other posts on their hides. 

Yeah, I heard about these kids. I heard someone put out a tribute cache for them. :NTN:

Posted · Report post

As a rule of thumb I stay away from Schools, Kiddie parks, and residential areas where caches are very close to houses.

The exception is if I'm driving and Keely wants to get the cache and or the boys are with us.

... and I'm generally not a fan of those particular settings.

I also don't do travelbugs.

Posted · Report post

Beinlause has one in his front yard and if his truck is there, it is trackable. Usmorrows have one in their front yard also. I normally get all squeemish when it comes to caches in neighborhoods, even if they plainly state it is their house.

My neighbors would flip out if I put one in my yard.  At least one neighbor seems to never sleep and always knows what is going on at my house.  It is nice to get the call to say hey your garage door is open but I am sure I would give them a herat attack if I said Yeah, I know people are looking around my front yard. 

Hmmm, that would be fun to do an evil one or maybe one that you have to climb the tree!!  LOL  :stirpot:

Posted · Report post

Hey! I never joke...

You are kidding me!!  LOL

Posted · Report post

Well, I have been known to pull a funny now and again. Here... pull my finger.

TexasWriter likes this

Posted · Report post

Well, I have been known to pull a funny now and again. Here... pull my finger.

If you pull his finger, I'm sure he'll have it on video with sound effects. 

Baytown Bert likes this