Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Filtering for human trackable icon

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It appears that there is a way to filter for the human trackable icon, but I can't seem to find any way to do that.  I give up  . . . what's the trick?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Filter what? Your list of trackables moved or discovered? In that list, they show up at Travel Bug Tattoos with this icon:  3966.gif

Edited by HoustonControl

Posted · Report post

Yep.  What HC said.  Click that and it will list all you have.  If you have the number, just show a screen shot of that list.

Posted · Report post

I'm not seeing where you find that icon. I'm assuming you're talking about filtering in GSAK, correct?

Posted · Report post

On GC.com, your public profile, click on trackables.  It will show the ones you've moved or discovered on the left, and the ones you own on the right.  Scroll till you find the special icon HC posted.  That's what's needed for the challenge.

GSAK may be able to do something, but that's beyond my GSAK capabilities.  Not sure it tracks TBs not run through it. 

Posted · Report post

Sorry I should have been more specific - I was looking for a way to sort for discovered human trackables.  I see it now, I thought they were mixed in with the other travel bugs but I see that there is a separate icon for human TB's on the list.

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

On GC.com, your public profile, click on trackables.  It will show the ones you've moved or discovered on the left, and the ones you own on the right.  Scroll till you find the special icon HC posted.  That's what's needed for the challenge.

GSAK may be able to do something, but that's beyond my GSAK capabilities.  Not sure it tracks TBs not run through it. 

Thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

i have one human trackable.... are there anymore in the houston area? 
(not me, unless you count the trackable shoulder immobilizer)

Edited by green-eyed

Posted · Report post

ooh.  hopefully one day i'll meet up with sneaky spyder!

Posted · Report post

Most of the ones I've discovered have been at the Texas Challenge events.  Been at least 5 or more each time.  GW, Block Party, etc. will probably get you a ton.

Posted · Report post

I got 8 at the block party last year and 6 at the TX Challenge. 

Posted · Report post

I got a bunch at GeoWoodstock last year.  Actually, at the meet & greet event the day before.  I think it was one of the Geo-Bingo squares or something.