Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lucky Talisman and mojo

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Do you have a lucky talisman you take with you geocaching to bump up your mojo?  I have manofsteel73's trackable lapel pin on my hat and I often call upon it to help me find a cache.

Posted · Report post

CSM Green gave me a challenge coin, just outside the North DEFAC at Bagram Airbase, Afghanistan. Its always with me when I go caching :2funny:

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

For me, originally, it was my unwashed right hand, shaken by Manofsteel73 at an event. However, I accidentally washed it after 410 days, 7 hours, and 22 mins. I stalked him for weeks afterwards to try procuring some more of MOS73's mystical Epithelia & super hero DNA. Just one more handshake was all I needed, and my right hand would never be washed again! But alas, it started to become clear to me that another solution had to be found. I guess it really sank in after the court ordered minimum distance requirement I needed to maintain from MOS73. Darn court orders. Now my walkin' stick and my BFF 2katz are my "Sampson's hair".

Baytown Bert, georeyna and 2katz like this

Posted · Report post

Triple A Card.  I always make sure it is in my wallet before caching, esp on a long trip!!

Posted · Report post

Triple A Card.  I always make sure it is in my wallet before caching, esp on a long trip!!

Have to say -- that's by far the best one so far.

georeyna likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

I carry my AAA card on the back of my Jeep.   With a flip of a switch it becomes a surface to air missile.

Jeep5-15-13_zps8c553069.jpg

Edited by Baytown Bert
pindroppers74 likes this

Posted · Report post

Have to say -- that's by far the best one so far.

It starts looking a bit tattered because it is used so much!!  Kinda like my credit card....  :laugh: