Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Picture formed cache series

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Other than the Texas or Smiley, who has done some other really outstanding picture forming series and where?  I was looking around for something extrordinary to do on a road trip and found the RR series in Idaho.  It's right to the west of the beginning of Owyhee Uplands Byway series in Southern Idaho.  Forms a toy train locomotive.

post-1974-0-68680100-1367980021_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

I've read about and located several, but who has done them and how would you rate the ones you have done?

Posted · Report post

I have done the peace sign in Seattle, Alien Head and UFO in Nevada, Smiley in GBP and Space Ship in Clear Lake.  All were done well and unique in there own right.  I don't recommend creating one on your own if that is your idea.  It takes a lot of planning etc. 

green-eyed likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

No plans on creating one at this time, as for my question, I'm just looking to do one that is more than just Geo Art.  One in which the hides are just as unique as the placement and not necessarily themed, but that could leverage it a bit.  As always, recommendations are usually better than random choices. But if I ever would to attempt one, I wouldn't be as worried about the planning and logistics as much as I would about the dedication and creativity of the person assisting.

Edited by Cyborg_TEK