New in Willis

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

New in Willis looking for something to do,discovered geocaching,want to learn,anyone in area can get me started? Sounds like fun,because I like to drive to we areas and explore...

Posted · Report post

New in Willis looking for something to do,discovered geocaching,want to learn,anyone in area can get me started? Sounds like fun,because I like to drive to we areas and explore...

HI Temijo!!!!  I'm in Willis.  Are you free during the day?   I'm going to be busy in the next few weeks but maybe we can find some time and we can meet.

Patty aka Nov64

Posted · Report post

Hi Nov64,

Always available retired ,can't wait to do this,so many questions,..when you have time maybe we can meet at Chic Fil-a for lunch and you can teach me everything....

Temi

Posted · Report post

Hi Nov64,

Always available retired ,can't wait to do this,so many questions,..when you have time maybe we can meet at Chic Fil-a for lunch and you can teach me everything....

Temi

Lol. You're in good hands. If you stalk Patty's profile you'll see she's a professional geocacher.

Posted · Report post

Nov 64 was the first experience cacher to give me some hints at an event and I've been hooked since.  It helps it was a UFO event  :smiley6600:

Posted · Report post

Welcome! Drag yourself south for an upcoming event when you can! Great way to meet more local cachers.

Posted · Report post

Nov 64 was the first experience cacher to give me some hints at an event and I've been hooked since.  It helps it was a UFO event  :smiley6600:

:)

Speaking of UFOs ... Temi, my next UFO event ... http://coord.info/GC4APCY will be on May 15th. Its downtown but if you like to carpool with me, you are more than welcome to join me.

Posted · Report post

Also ... in Baytown there will be a

Geocaching 101 Workshop and CITO Event! Workshop is at 8am for newbies hosted by HoustonControl, Juleed, and BaytownBert

http://coord.info/GC48TBA