Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you hide a cache on Mars what coordinates should be used?

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think it comes down more to what attributes you choose for the cache page. Definitely not a park-n-grab. More than a short hike. No thorns to worry about. The need to be stealthy is unknown at this point since we don't know what Martian muggles are like...yet. Should be available 24/7, but no food, water, or fuel nearby. Groundspeak will likely have to develop some new attributes. With the zero gravity thing, I definitely recommend using a tether on the container... :laugh:

Posted · Report post

I think it comes down more to what attributes you choose for the cache page. Definitely not a park-n-grab. More than a short hike. No thorns to worry about. The need to be stealthy is unknown at this point since we don't know what Martian muggles are like...yet. Should be available 24/7, but no food, water, or fuel nearby. Groundspeak will likely have to develop some new attributes. With the zero gravity thing, I definitely recommend using a tether on the container... :laugh:

There is gravity otherwise the Martian Rover would just float off into space.

Posted · Report post

RA / DE ? It'll be back to good old fashioned maps and celestial navigation though until the new Martian geosync sats get installed. Garmin 62s won't be real useful I'm afraid.

Posted · Report post

There is gravity otherwise the Martian Rover would just float off into space.

Aw you went and messed up a good diatribe. Lol

Posted · Report post

While there may not be a need for zero gravity, low gravity, high winds and dust storms would be good new attributes. :laugh:

Posted · Report post

Dejah Thoris. Just saying...

Oh my... shouldn't have googled this at work!! LOL

Posted · Report post

Now that would be a FTF run worth bragging about :2funny:

Posted · Report post

Dejah Thoris. Just saying...

Oh my... shouldn't have googled this at work!! LOL

Those Martians really like their metal underwear

thacatfish likes this

Posted · Report post

For some reason they always drop when im around em bob