Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

World Wide Flash Mob (WWFM) 10th edition

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

FLASH MOB

When: Saturday, May 4th

Time: 12:00 PM

Where: Sugar Land Memorial Park (by the dog park)

GC49J90

Come Join the Fun!

Posted · Report post

For those of you who do not know where the dog park is as you turn right into the park take the left fork to the dog park.

Posted · Report post

I have never been to a flash mob, and honestly thought I was too old for such shenanigans.  Will everyone show up, and then just leave after exposing themselves?  (that is what flashing is, right?)  ;0

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Will everyone show up, and then just leave after exposing themselves? (that is what flashing is, right?) ;0
Yep. You pretty much nailed it.

Posted · Report post

I have never been to a flash mob, and honestly thought I was too old for such shenanigans.  Will everyone show up, and then just leave after exposing themselves?  (that is what flashing is, right?)  ;0

We're never to old for shenanigans!!!    ;D

green-eyed likes this

Posted · Report post

Sounds fun but I'm already going to the one @ Discovery Green (GC45EYF).

Posted · Report post

I am working.  Can I just send a digital photo to the forum and get credit for a smiley?

Posted · Report post

I am working. Can I just send a digital photo to the forum and get credit for a smiley?
Maybe we can Skype you in Bert!
Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

I am working.  Can I just send a digital photo to the forum and get credit for a smiley?

You can send me a photo and I will give you credit.  I did that for Phoenix Lady last year since she was working on Saturday.  Crossmage brought a photo and I said sure.

Posted · Report post

you are all welcome to come to my event under the viaduct! http://coord.info/GC4A464 I think it will just be my muggle family (8 siblings and spouses, and offspring) and a couple of cachers. Should make for a great family photo (extended).

Posted · Report post

I told my wife that I was going to have to leave my son's baseball game on Sat. about 15mins early - She asked why <_< ?  I told her I was going to go Flash BBert on skype in the dog park  :smack: She didn't like the remark, but I'm going anyway.  :uglystupid2:

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

you are all welcome to come to my event under the viaduct! http://coord.info/GC4A464 I think it will just be my muggle family (8 siblings and spouses, and offspring) and a couple of cachers. Should make for a great family photo (extended).
We had 20 at the event. 3 were actual cachers O:-) You may see some family resemblances in this picture... especially noses. :-) 9c419f52-ed2f-459c-9faa-c50489a7acbc.jpg Edited by TravelingGeek
georeyna likes this