Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kianlo

World Wide Flash Mob (WWFM) 10th edition

14 posts in this topic

FLASH MOB

When: Saturday, May 4th

Time: 12:00 PM

Where: Sugar Land Memorial Park (by the dog park)

GC49J90

Come Join the Fun!

I have never been to a flash mob, and honestly thought I was too old for such shenanigans.  Will everyone show up, and then just leave after exposing themselves?  (that is what flashing is, right?)  ;0

Baytown Bert likes this

I have never been to a flash mob, and honestly thought I was too old for such shenanigans.  Will everyone show up, and then just leave after exposing themselves?  (that is what flashing is, right?)  ;0

We're never to old for shenanigans!!!    ;D

green-eyed likes this

I am working.  Can I just send a digital photo to the forum and get credit for a smiley?

You can send me a photo and I will give you credit.  I did that for Phoenix Lady last year since she was working on Saturday.  Crossmage brought a photo and I said sure.

I told my wife that I was going to have to leave my son's baseball game on Sat. about 15mins early - She asked why <_< ?  I told her I was going to go Flash BBert on skype in the dog park  :smack: She didn't like the remark, but I'm going anyway.  :uglystupid2:

Baytown Bert likes this

you are all welcome to come to my event under the viaduct! http://coord.info/GC4A464 I think it will just be my muggle family (8 siblings and spouses, and offspring) and a couple of cachers. Should make for a great family photo (extended).
We had 20 at the event. 3 were actual cachers O:-) You may see some family resemblances in this picture... especially noses. :-) 9c419f52-ed2f-459c-9faa-c50489a7acbc.jpg Edited by TravelingGeek
georeyna likes this