Best Pizza in the Houston Area?

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you are ever in the heights, try out Pink's. Their slices is HUGE and the pizaa is amazing.

Posted · Report post

Just tried Tony's II on Jones.  The pizza was 'ok' - greasy. We had to dab it off prior to eating.   The restaurant is small, which is fine, but the kids that were there dining where not well behaved at all.   Tossing a golf ball off the window, yelling while playing air hockey...  glad we sat in back as it kept the noise level down, at least a bit.      :wwf:

Posted · Report post

Mellow Mushroom is now my fav on NW side after last night. Thanks for the tip. Now to venture forth and try the rest. I guess a "Pizza Crawl" is impractical, huh? ;)

Posted · Report post

Mellow Mushroom is now my fav on NW side after last night. Thanks for the tip. Now to venture forth and try the rest. I guess a "Pizza Crawl" is impractical, huh? ;)

Nice beer selection there too.

Posted · Report post

It was very tasty.    Def worth a trip back!!   O0

Posted · Report post

If you don't mind take and bake, Papa Murphy's is REALLY good pizza. Tues is 10.00 ea for any style any size. You won't be sorry.