Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SockPuppet

SPCA Visit

9 posts in this topic

I was in the area so I thought I would see the who was up for adoption. There are some nice cats. A real nice young calico. 2 big rabbits and some puppies. The one dog that caught my eye was a 7 month old beautiful cream female Labrador. She was very sweet until I started to walk away and then she started barking loudly. There are also some really nice dogs and cats and even mice available. They have a special of adoption one kitten and get a full size cat free.

I went by the local shelter today to look at a chocolate lab.  I go back and forth on the idea of getting a second dog again.  I ended up leaving without him.  I did look at all the dogs and even found the puppies which were all adorable.  I passed by the cats without looking. 

Shelters always have deals with cats.. Sometimes they do 2 for 1 or $10 adoptions. It's not that no one wants them, they actually get adopted quite often but its just they get SO many intakes on a daily basis.

I was in the area so I thought I would see the who was up for adoption. There are some nice cats. A real nice young calico. 2 big rabbits and some puppies. The one dog that caught my eye was a 7 month old beautiful cream female Labrador. She was very sweet until I started to walk away and then she started barking loudly. There are also some really nice dogs and cats and even mice available. They have a special of adoption one kitten and get a full size cat free.

I went by the SPCA again and the female cream lab was still there. Some of the smaller dogs were gone.

Westcott north of I-10 near Memorial Park. The lab was an owner surrender due to allergies. Not sure how friendly she is as she barked a lot today but I think she just doesn't like being cooped up in the cage as she was making a digging motion on the concrete. She is a really pretty dog.

Edited by SockPuppet