Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Got a new souvenir

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

powerdog02 was super excited over his chicken souvie when he logged it on sunday.  I got "MOM!!!! come LOOK!!!"

JuleeD likes this

Posted · Report post

Heeey, I don't have a TX Challenge souvie... I marked "attended". Why WHY!???:tickedoff:

Posted · Report post

Figured it out. I had marked "attended" on Friday the 21st instead of Sat the 22nd. Once I edited the log to show the 22nd instead, the souvie showed up. Cool. Whew.

Posted · Report post

Heaven forbid Jhawk! not get her chicken souvie.... :-)

It's important.  :-[

TexasWriter likes this

Posted · Report post

No new souvenirs here.  Not even Channelview (I think you have to get immunizations to go from Channelview to any other place).

Passport, please?

Posted · Report post

No new souvenirs here. Not even Channelview (I think you have to get immunizations to go from Channelview to any other place).

Passport, please?

post-2012-139594660559_thumb.jpg

Will this work for a cv souvie?

Dhaulaghiri, TexasWriter and Jhawk! like this

Posted · Report post

Ah....... Maybe I'm a little slow...(I did go to school on a small bus !) But what are you talking about ? :what???:  ???

Posted · Report post

Rick, on GC.com, go to Your Profile and then find the link for Souvenirs... they are like getting stickers for doing caches that are special or to denote a geography you found one in.  They started about 2 years ago and are still rolling it our for other countries.

I'm waiting on China, Macau, and Hong Kong.    

Posted · Report post

Rick, on GC.com, go to Your Profile and then find the link for Souvenirs... they are like getting stickers for doing caches that are special or to denote a geography you found one in.  They started about 2 years ago and are still rolling it our for other countries.

I'm waiting on China, Macau, and Hong Kong.    

Thanks, I will check it out.....

Posted · Report post

I'm waiting on the Makers one.  Anyone else hit an event and NOT get it yet?

Posted · Report post

I got mine instantly. Remember thought the event has to be an official Makers event.

Posted · Report post

Got our Makers souvenir for TW's event last Sunday, it showed up as soon as we logged it as attended...

Posted · Report post

Ok.  On Heftydude's advice I relogged it and bam - it popped right up thi stime.  It shows I Acquired it today, even though I logged it originally AT the event, and today's log was for 4/2 (date of event).  At least I got it.  Deleted the old log.

Posted (edited) · Report post

It was.  Says it is. 

was it on the official GC.com list?  if you look up makers madness, they have a map.  if it's not on the map, it doesn't count for the souvie.

(of course, I posted that answer before I saw the next page...I need more coffee... but that answer applies to anyone else looking for the souvie)

Edited by green-eyed

Posted · Report post

Yeah.  It was clearly on the official list.  Not sure why it didn't do it the first time.  Bug in the system.  gc.com mad at me.  Any number of reasons.

Posted · Report post

I logged green-eyed's Maker event on the phone.  Didn't check until the next day, but the souvie was there on my profile.  I just hope GC doesn't ever get me confused with cachestacker!

Posted · Report post

A couche-cacher in Dallas logged my Maker event and got the souvie, and then I deleted their log and the souvie went away. I'm sure they couch-cached another one...  The things some people do in this game....pathetic.