Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Geocache

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

As we live close by the final coordinates I'll be outside waiting for y'all tonight..... let's see who gets the FTF ;)

UPDATE: The first request for a check has been made... so far no 100% correct answers

Edited by Dhaulaghiri

Posted · Report post

I decided not to ask my Dutch boss for help with this, he'll quickly figure out what I'm always so busy working on.

I do recall a two week seminar in the eastern Netherlands, near Enschede, where they served some excellent Dutch and French cuisine. The only clunker meal in the two weeks was a very rich potato/broccoli/mashed something sidedish that had half the class in diapers the next day.

You'll have to post your recipe for the potato and carrot stamppot and the good looking pea soup. Very nice puzzle!

Well, you can also try for the FTF and we'll cook either one for ya ;)!

Posted · Report post

I'm making the kale,onion, potato and sausage mash for dinner. Shoot me the solution and I'll save you some.

Dhaulaghiri likes this

Posted · Report post

My Dutch friends have been holding out on me! All these years I knew only about White Asparagus "Weiss Spargel" and Gouda. ;) Mario! Help!

Posted · Report post

My Dutch friends have been holding out on me! All these years I knew only about White Asparagus "Weiss Spargel" and Gouda. ;)

Mario! Help!

Actually, that's either German or dialect from the southern part of Holland. But yeah, I could have put them in there too!

How's the eye doing btw?

Posted · Report post

I LOVED the White Asparagus from Holland while living and working in Munich. The season of availability was way too short April-June as I recall!

The eye is healing, albeit slowly. Thanks for asking!