Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skyfire97

Geocaching book series? :)

8 posts in this topic

I believe the author hangs out here on occation. I think it is a murder mystery series. Eagle

You might have this confused with the author of the book First to Find, which was also a murder mystery with a geocaching story background.  Snoogans hosted an event for that author and occasionally that author posted on here, I think.  He was from Dallas.  This is a different author/book.

I believe the author hangs out here on occation. I think it is a murder mystery series. Eagle

You might have this confused with the author of the book First to Find, which was also a murder mystery with a geocaching story background.  Snoogans hosted an event for that author and occasionally that author posted on here, I think.  He was from Dallas.  This is a different author/book.

In which case I do have it confused.

Eagle

Snoogans author friends first name was Mark.  I cant find my copy right now.  That FTF book was OK but a bit graphic, at least in language.  Not something I was willing to give my boys to read.

The link above looks interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

So I was perusing Amazon for books of interest for myself and the kids.  This came up in the list of books.  Not one any of us will read, but maybe a puzzle solver wants to read it.

First to Find (Caching Out Series #1)  (Yes, I know it isn't a how to or anything.)

Here's a link http://redadeptpublishing.com/morgan-c-talbot/ to information about the author.  There apparently is a second book in the series.  I have not read either of them.  She is from Eastern Washington (according to the link)

Snoogans author friends first name was Mark.  I cant find my copy right now.  That FTF book was OK but a bit graphic, at least in language.  Not something I was willing to give my boys to read.

The link above looks interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

Mark Gessner.  Here's a link to that book.