Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm new and in Spring

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone!

I live in Spring and started Geocaching in 2009 I think.  I wasn't able to go out but just a few times because of work, kids and life in general.  I started back at it again in December with a brand new gps and I am having so much fun.  I still don't get to go very often, but in my quest to do more for myself this year, I will be getting out there much more.

I haven't met any other geocachers yet, but would love to meet some new friends and keep on having a great time caching.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Connie

Posted · Report post

Welcome back and hope to see you on the trails (or, more likely, at an event) one of these days.

TeamJarisch likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi! There are lots of us in your general neck of the woods. Try to make a few events and your cup will soon runneth over w geoBuddies.

Watch the weekly GC.com newsletter for events near you. Also, keep an eye out here on hgcs too.

See you in the logs!

TeamJarisch likes this

Posted · Report post

Welcome and glad you have started back again.  Your best bet is to do an event.  There may be one again soon in the Spring area so keep a lookout.  There are many quality hides and good CO's in the area.  Shoot me an email if you need any help.  I am always glad to lend a hand.

TeamJarisch likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi, have you hidden any caches yet? We would like to visit yours.

Check out ours at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=338eca89-1fde-4276-afa1-75c9df5e63fa It's in Spring at the Spring Creek Greenway. It's a really nice area and a lot of fun for families.

We sure are enjoying our new hobby.

Have fun!

Henry and family

Posted · Report post

I'll have to get that one the next time I'm up that way!