Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Acadiana Geocachers Meet and Greet in TX

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I saw that also. Only bad part is it's right outside the Renaissance Festival. I've not been to that in 20 or more years, but I remember the traffic being HORRIBLE. Thoughts anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I saw that also. Only bad part is it's right outside the Renaissance Festival. I've not been to that in 20 or more years, but I remember the traffic being HORRIBLE. Thoughts anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

There are actually two events one on Friday and One Saturday

Posted (edited) · Report post

The event is east of Montgomery, and RefFest is south of Plantersville. The road distance is +/- 20 miles, so traffic should not be a major concern. For anyone coming from the south i.e. Houston, etc., I would suggest I-45 to Loop 336 and then FM 2854 to TX 105. At that point you're almost at the event site.

OK, I see now - two events one at RefFest and the other in Montgomery. I'll be visiting the one in Montgomery if I get the chance but I'll take a pass on the other.

Edited by Team Troglodyte