Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Christmas Mission

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just thought I would try something a little different for us local cachers.

A quick Christmas Mission, signup will end 11/30/12 and all names will be sent by 12/2/12. If you sign up your mission package that you send will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized geocoin or Trackable and a Christmas or Holiday Card, your mission package should be mailed no later than 12/15/12.

If interested please e-mail through my profile (no PM's!) and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person.

Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Note if participating you will be responsible to get a card and geocoin to your assigned geocacher even if the one you sent is lost in the mail!

Edited by log dawgs

Posted · Report post

I not sure I really understand. Can you explain this a little more?

I edited it a little bit for you. But basically it is a Secret Santa with geocoins or Trackables. If should be self explanatory but if you still have any issues then let me know.

Posted · Report post

I participated in one similar to this in the GC.com boards a couple of years ago. I sent two coins to Australia and received two coins from somewhere else. I never heard if my coins made it to the intended party in Australia and they were never activated. :(

Posted · Report post

I participated in one similar to this in the GC.com boards a couple of years ago. I sent two coins to Australia and received two coins from somewhere else. I never heard if my coins made it to the intended party in Australia and they were never activated. :(

Gosh, how your coins disappear!! Pobre HC....

Posted · Report post

Pobre? Is it a spanish word for tall gentleman with bad geo-luck?

georeyna likes this

Posted · Report post

Exactly Keely!! LOL!!!! :2funny: :2funny:

Posted · Report post

Well since only one person has replied I guess this one crashed and BURNED! :NTN:

Posted · Report post

Why. Assuming you want to be in it yourself, you have two people. Obviously there won't be a secrete to the secrete Santa, but you can still trade coins and cards.

Eagle

Posted · Report post

Why. Assuming you want to be in it yourself, you have two people. Obviously there won't be a secrete to the secrete Santa, but you can still trade coins and cards.

Eagle

Thanks Captain Obvious. Yes I was still going to do that with the one person. But you ruined the SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wwf:

georeyna likes this

Posted · Report post

Captain Obvious....that is a good one!!

I have been called worse.

Eagle