Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What would you do?

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you were getting a coin for a person who did something speical, :angel: which coin would you get?  This person doesn't live in Texas.  Thanks for your suggestions!  :D

Posted · Report post

We had a travel bug that's whole goal was to make it to Hawaii so we could meet it there in July.  It was there and waiting (Thanks to the Super Stouts) and then some genius took it to Virginia because he didn't read the info with the travel bug.  That guy is mailing it to a cacher in Hawaii who is going to put it in one of his caches for us.  The cache he is putting it in is a really cool one too.

We'd like to get him a geocoin to thank him.

Posted · Report post

We'd like to get him a geocoin to thank him.

How about something that has to do with your area.  The BlueBonnets coins are pretty.

Posted · Report post

Other than the Texas Bluebonnet coin, I think they would like a first edition Moun10Bike coin. That would make a nice little gift. :)

You may want to have a really large bold "Do Not Take" tag added to your TB before it is placed back in the Hawaii cache.

Posted · Report post

Other than the Texas Bluebonnet coin, I think they would like a first edition Moun10Bike coin. That would make a nice little gift. :)

You may want to have a really large bold "Do Not Take" tag added to your TB before it is placed back in the Hawaii cache.

WE don't even have a Moun10Bike coin!!!!

The Bluebonnet coin was on the top of our list.  It is one of my favories!

Posted · Report post

The last Moun10Bike coin I watched sell went for about $1800. That is One Thousand Eight Hundred. ;D

Sure would make a good gift.

Posted · Report post

The last Moun10Bike coin I watched sell went for about $1800. That is One Thousand Eight Hundred. ;D

Sure would make a good gift.

Man!  $1800?  Is this made out of pure gold or what?  I know Moun10Bike is famous, but this is excessive.  I think P.T.Barnum was right.

Posted · Report post

It is the very first geocoin.

I'm not sure if we can still get Bluebonnet coins right now.  I think they finally sold out.

Posted · Report post

Yep, looks like it on the Crake site.  Unless someone in the are has an extra we could buy.  Any other suggestions?  The 2006 TXGA coin would also be neat.

Posted · Report post

Go to ebay and look at all the coins. If you watch closely you can get a real good deal.

Posted · Report post

Chris did that Bluebonnet coin? Why dont you give me a call when you read this?