Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for a dog geocoin

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've had trackable geocoins for my dogs. They have holes in them for attaching to a collar and they had a nice icon on gc.com. However, they don't make those particular ones anymore and I am looking for a new geocoin for my new geodog. I really want a nice looking coin with an icon, not just a TB or TB number on something.

Does anybody know of any that are currently available?

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I saw those but am hoping to find something nicer. My previous dogs had real coins that looked very nice and had dog icons. I've seen others when I didn't need them but now that I want one I'm having trouble finding one. I will keep this in mind as I continue to search.

Posted · Report post

The only place I have found dog geocoins is on EBay. Do a search for dog geocoins on eBay, and you will see several pop up.

Posted · Report post

The only place I have found dog geocoins is on EBay. Do a search for dog geocoins on eBay, and you will see several pop up.

I'll keep looking there. The only one I've seen so far is going for $35 and I'm not paying that for a coin. Something will turn up eventually.

Posted · Report post

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you! I am always looking for anything DOG!

Posted · Report post

I would like to get a zombie geocoin, but I don't want to get bitten while checking for one.

Posted · Report post

Let me look through my stash...I know I purchased various dog geocoins, so I will see what I have available. It will take me a while, I have been an avid coin collector since 2007 sooo..., it may be a few hours, or days!

I will send ya an email.

e.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well, I feel foolish. When Rocky lost his coin, I replaced it with a spare I had purchased. So I was thinking that I no longer had a spare.

I found a forgotten stash of coins tonight and found another one. I guess I replaced the spare but had forgotten. So my new geodog has his own trackable coin now that he can wear to events.

http://www.geocachin...aspx?id=1154210

Edited by jackrock

Posted · Report post

Glad to hear your problem is solved ... Still I couldn't stop thinking of your thread when I saw this image in the latest newsletter from webstore CZ Geocoin Land tonight.

working_dogs.jpg